|◆ NOW Call for Abstract|
|◆ 2022/09/28 Deadline for Abstract Submission|
|◆ 2022/10/01 Deadline for Early Bird Registration|
|◆ 2022/10/07 Deadline for Presenting Author Registration|
|◆ 2022/10/14 Deadline for Online Registration|
- Online Abstract Submission System
Before Submission, please read through the information below and click here
- New compounds and new reactions in organosilicon chemistry
- Theoretical and structural silicon chemistry
- Inorganic silicon chemistry
- Silicon polymers and oligomers
- Silicones and polysiloxanes
- Silicon-based materials
- Silicon in organic synthesis
- Biological aspects of silicon chemistry
- Silicon-transition metal chemistry
- Other aspects of silicon chemistry
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
1. Please log into the ASiS8 2022 website before starting the abstract submission and registration process.
2. Abstracts must be submitted via the ASiS8 2022 Online Submission System ONLY.
3. Submission should be made by the PRESENTING AUTHOR.
4. Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted.
Please download the Abstract Format to see the criteria Authors are asked. Abstract Format (Word) Abstract Format (PDF)
- The presenting author's name should be underlined.
- Confirmation of Abstract Submission
You can log into the online registration to check if the abstract is submitted successfully.
For any corrections in a submitted abstract, please contact the Secretariat Ms. Michelle Liu ( email@example.com). and then the presenting author can log back in the Online Submission System and proceed accordingly. This option will be available until the abstract submission deadline of September 28, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance
The Organizing Committee will notify the presenting author of acceptance/rejection via email .
1. Registration is mandatory for presenters. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not prepared to participate in the Conference.
2. Submitting an abstract DOES NOT
regarded as register completed. A presenting author must register and completed the payment before October 7, 2022
, or the accepted abstract will not be arranged in the Conference Program and will be excluded from the Book of Abstract.
3. Other authors of the accepted abstract, who would like to participate in the Conference, must register and complete the payment before October 14, 2022
Please put the correct full name and affiliation of the main author, if there are co-authors of the paper, please do the same as well. Conference Secretariat will put that information in the Final Program.
The Conference Secretariat will use the presenting author’s email address for sending confirmations and notifications. Therefore, it is important to provide the correct contact information and always use the same email address.